Long-held ambition realised as friends set up Fenland Accounting and Business Services
THREE friends have combined over 40 years of bookkeeping and accounting knowledge to set up a new business in March.
Sue Goode had always longed to start her own business and approached Selena Richardson-Payne and Michelle Snell to pitch the idea to them. The trio have a vast range of experience in accounting, bookkeeping and business administrative services.
The three women - who have known each other for 20 years - formed Fenland Accounting and Business Services and have been working from their March High Street office since the company’s doors opened in May.
They aim to offer all levels of business bookkeeping and payroll services to small businesses and sole traders within the eastern region.
Selena said: “We aim to offer an affordable and quality bookkeeping service to companies and individuals that might not always want or need an accountant.”
“We are able to offer something from the middle ground that can assist with key tasks involved in the running of a business. This allows our clients to concentrate on developing and growing their own business, whilst being provided with sound support for their accounts and record keeping.
“All three of us have a wide range of experience and come from a variety of professional backgrounds so we are able to bring different ideas to the table.”
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 3 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 4 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 5 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 8 Rachael takes bronze at national hairdressing competition
- 9 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 10 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
The company is able to offer a full range of services including accounts and bookkeeping, payroll bureau, office admin support, short term staff cover and payroll & self assessment returns.
Sue said: “Starting this business has been a long-held ambition of mine and it’s brilliant to have Selena and Michelle on board and for us all to be working together doing something that we enjoy.”
The trio are also offering late-night opening on a Thursday by appointment to allow for clients who find it difficult to visit during usual office hours.
For more information on Fenland Accounting and Business Services contact 01354 650777 or e-mail email@example.com