Lord Toby Jug announces leadership bid to take over reigns of UKIP
- Credit: Archant
The leader of Eccentric Party of Great Britain has launched a leadership bid to take over the reins of UKIP.
Lord Toby Jug, who is now an official member of the political party, said: “I’ve got my membership card now and party posters.
“I’m now a fully paid up UKIP member. I even had the decency to send a personal £100 donation to Nigel Farage to have a good night out on the ale.
“I’m now prepared to take on Nigel Farage’s puppet Paul Nuttall in the leadership contest, once elected I’ll personally dissolve the party before it inevitably implodes.”
Lord Toby, who founded the Eccentric Party of Great Britain after splitting with the Official Monster Raving Loony Party, has been contesting elections for decades and will be standing in the by-election at former Prime Minister David Cameron’s Witney seat.
You may also want to watch:
The musician said he was “stunned” when he found his application had not been weeded out by UKIP.
His membership card is made out in the name of Lord T Jug.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 4 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 5 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 6 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 7 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 8 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 9 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 10 NFU president visits Wimblington on East Anglia tour