Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- Credit: Supplied
A lorry driver was spotted travelling the wrong way around a Fenland roundabout.
A motorist travelling in the opposite direction had a shock when he was dazzled by the HGV’s headlights on the approach to the Bartlett's roundabout in Chatteris.
It happened last night (Tuesday) at around 10pm.
The passenger travelling with him managed to take a photograph of the lorry, which was travelling anti-clockwise around the roundabout.
The driver, who has asked to remain anonymous, said he tried explaining to the lorry driver he was on the wrong side of the road – but he didn’t seem to speak any English.
You may also want to watch:
“I just wanted to warn other road users to be on the lookout,” he said.
- 1 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 2 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 3 Campsite owner's pledge to conserve water meadow
- 4 ‘It’s a sad thing really’ - vandalism at village church and war memorial
- 5 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Second dispersal order in two months to tackle anti-social behaviour
- 7 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 8 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 9 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture