Lost! As much weight as three London double decker buses thanks to Slimming World
- Credit: Archant
Slimming World Group members around Fenland have lost a total of 3,587 stone in the last year - the equivalent of three London double decker buses or seven male elephants.
Members have been working hard this year to reduce obesity and improve the lives of members and their families.
Together the 13 Groups have lost 3,587 stone with another group opening in 2016.
Helen Moore team developer said: “With obesity on the increase it is important that we reach as many families as possible and let them know that losing weight can be done through healthy eating, never feeling hungry or feel as if you are missing out.
“At Slimming World we also have a special plan for children from the age of 11 years old.
You may also want to watch:
“It is also safe for pregnant women as we work with the Royal College of Midwives and people with diabetes.
“We are so excited going forward into 2016 and to meeting lots of lovely new families and touching their hearts and changing their lives for ever.”
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend