Loyalty card scheme for shoppers in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
SHOPPERS around Wisbech will soon benefit from special deals and promotions as part of a loyalty card scheme which will launch at the end of October.
The scheme, which is being funded by the Horsefair Shopping Centre, Wisbech Town Council and Fenland District Council is also fully supported by the Wisbech & District Chamber of Commerce.
The scheme will offer exclusive discounts on both national high street stores and independent retailers throughout the town centre.
The joint funding means that the scheme is free for businesses to join and completely free for shoppers.
Horsefair Shopping Centre manager, Kevin Smith said: “Wisbech has so much to offer to shoppers and this exciting initiative will help to boost retail and footfall into the town centre.
“Cardholders will be entitled to a range of exclusive offers which will really help highlight the wide range of businesses in the town.”
The first retailers to sign up to the scheme include local butcher, G W Frank on the market place who will offer a 10% discount and the Kodak shop at the Horsefair.
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 3 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 6 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 7 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 8 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 9 ‘Loved and valued volunteer’ shares her special bond with charity
- 10 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
Lindsay Price, store manager at Kodak said: “ Anyone who presents their card in our shop will benefit from free photo prints when they spend a certain amount with us.
“It offers retailers and shoppers mutual benefits which is brilliant.”