Loyalty card scheme for shoppers in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
SHOPPERS around Wisbech will soon benefit from special deals and promotions as part of a loyalty card scheme which will launch at the end of October.
The scheme, which is being funded by the Horsefair Shopping Centre, Wisbech Town Council and Fenland District Council is also fully supported by the Wisbech & District Chamber of Commerce.
The scheme will offer exclusive discounts on both national high street stores and independent retailers throughout the town centre.
The joint funding means that the scheme is free for businesses to join and completely free for shoppers.
Horsefair Shopping Centre manager, Kevin Smith said: “Wisbech has so much to offer to shoppers and this exciting initiative will help to boost retail and footfall into the town centre.
You may also want to watch:
“Cardholders will be entitled to a range of exclusive offers which will really help highlight the wide range of businesses in the town.”
The first retailers to sign up to the scheme include local butcher, G W Frank on the market place who will offer a 10% discount and the Kodak shop at the Horsefair.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
Lindsay Price, store manager at Kodak said: “ Anyone who presents their card in our shop will benefit from free photo prints when they spend a certain amount with us.
“It offers retailers and shoppers mutual benefits which is brilliant.”