‘Thanks for all your hard work’: Boy, 2, leaves kind note for Fenland police officers
- Credit: Archant
“Thanks for all your hard work” was the message left for Fenland police officers by a two-year-old super fan in Whittlesey.
Officers were in the town following up reports of loud anti-social car exhaust noise when the handwritten note was left on a police car windscreen.
The note read: “To you amazing lot – I just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work – all my love, your biggest fan – Luca, aged two.”
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: “A thank you goes a long way
Your local Neighbourhood Policing Teams have been working tirelessly across Fenland this week deploying varying patrol tactics to identify offenders, prevent anti-social behaviour and develop intelligence to focus our resources more efficietly.
You may also want to watch:
“How lovely it was in Whittlesey yesterday to find a note on my windscreen! You are very welcome Luca.
“Not a new “issue” I know but many of those we have spoken to this week have expressed annoyance towards loud vehicle exhaust noise.”
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle