‘Thanks for all your hard work’: Boy, 2, leaves kind note for Fenland police officers
- Credit: Archant
“Thanks for all your hard work” was the message left for Fenland police officers by a two-year-old super fan in Whittlesey.
Officers were in the town following up reports of loud anti-social car exhaust noise when the handwritten note was left on a police car windscreen.
The note read: “To you amazing lot – I just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work – all my love, your biggest fan – Luca, aged two.”
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: “A thank you goes a long way
Your local Neighbourhood Policing Teams have been working tirelessly across Fenland this week deploying varying patrol tactics to identify offenders, prevent anti-social behaviour and develop intelligence to focus our resources more efficietly.
You may also want to watch:
“How lovely it was in Whittlesey yesterday to find a note on my windscreen! You are very welcome Luca.
“Not a new “issue” I know but many of those we have spoken to this week have expressed annoyance towards loud vehicle exhaust noise.”
- 1 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 2 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 5 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 6 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 7 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 8 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 9 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 10 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab