Lucky escape as drivers emerge from crash on A141 in March unscathed
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance was needed following a two-car collision on the A141 in March on Friday afternoon (9).
The emergency services were called after two grey cars collided at the Gaul Road junction on the March bypass at around 1pm.
The air ambulance staff checked both drivers but none were injured.
The police tweeted: “Officers and East Anglian Air Ambulance are dealing with an RTC on the A141 March bypass.
“Please approach with care.”
You may also want to watch:
They later tweeted: “RTC A141 March bypass today for a damage only RTC.
“East of England Air Ambulance attended to check drivers, vehicles recovered.”
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 6 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 7 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Man found dead in March
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told