LUKE PACEY - KELLY BIRD
- Credit: Archant
Luke Pacey and Kelly Bird were married at St Mary’s Church, Doddington.
The groom is the third son of Michael and Becky Pacey of Doddington. The bride is the only daughter of Tony Bird of March and Paula Marlatt who lives in the USA.
Best men were Shaun Lombardo (groom’s best friend) and Joshua Pacey (groom’s brother). Ushers were Guy Pacey, Sam Pacey, Charlie Rutterford and Joseph Bird.
Maid of honour was Helen Lombardo (bride’s best friend). Bridesmaids were Kirsty Pacey (groom’s sister), Billie-Jay Smith (bride’s cousin), Casey Smith (bride’s cousin), Olivia Pacey (groom’s niece), Adele Pacey (groom’s niece).
Page boys were Keaton Lombardo, Justin-Tyler Marlatt, Noah Pacey.
Ringbearer was Callum Kirby and witnesses were Becky Pacey and Jennifer Bird.
A reception was held at Doddington Village Hall. The couple will live in Doddington.
- 1 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 2 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 3 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 4 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 5 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 6 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 7 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 8 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'
- 9 Jury challenged to consider 'substantial body of evidence' pointing to Rikki's killer
- 10 Council leader pledges 'we'll hold This Land to account'