Luxurious vegetables now available to public
ONE of Fenland s biggest producers of vegetables has joined the organic box scheme revolution - and is now offering organic produce directly to the public. MBMG — formerly MBM — is celebrating the launch with a special competition for Cambs Times and Wisb
ONE of Fenland's biggest producers of vegetables has joined the organic box scheme revolution - and is now offering organic produce directly to the public.
MBMG - formerly MBM - is celebrating the launch with a special competition for Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard readers.
We are inviting 10 of our lucky readers to be among some of the first to take advantage of MBMG's latest initiative.
Not only will those readers get a handy box of locally produced organic vegetables, they will also get MBMG's super deluxe box.
You may also want to watch:
Here's what each reader will get:
- An organic box containing broccoli, carrots, cauliflowers, mushrooms, potatoes and swedemix
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
- The deluxe box containing broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, courgettes, mushrooms, cucumber, leeks, tomatoes, apples, pears, onions and potatoes.
The combined retail value of both boxes is nearly £16 but for our 10 readers there's the chance to win both in this simple and easy-to-enter competition.
To win one of these fantastic Fenland prizes, simply answer the question below, and then send or deliver your entry, on a postcard or back of a sealed envelope, to: 'MBMG Organic Food Competition' at 51 High Street, March, PE15 JJ or 34 Market Place, Wisbech, PE13 IDP.
Which of these is NOT a variety of potato?
Estima, Cara, Charlotte, Nairobi, Maris Piper, King Edward, Admiral, Desiree, Saxon, Sante.
Closing date for entries is December 4 and the winners will be the senders of the first 10 correct entries chosen at random. The winners will be able to collect their prize boxes from the MBMG site on the A10 Littleport bypass at any time during December.
For those not lucky enough to number among our competition winners, MBMG now has its organic produce boxes for sale at its Littleport premises.
"To avoid disappointment, please order at least 24 hours in advance," said a spokesman. "Contents and prices will vary depending on product availability."
The boxes being offered in our competition are typical of those being offered for sale.
Payment can be made by cash or cheque but the company says it is unable to accept credit or debit cards.
CONTACT: 01353 860428 or e-mail: email@example.com or visit www.mbmg.co.uk