Magic for all the family at a fund raising event in Whittlesey
- Credit: Archant
Magic and coffee combine for a fund raising event in Whittlesey.
The town’s Festival Committee is hosting a coffee morning and magic show on Saturday June 10 from 10am to 1pm at the Christian Church in Broad Street.
Jenny Parker said on behalf of the committee: “We love to make the festival a fun yet affordable day out for families and one of the ways in which we can ensure this happens is by subsidising the cost some of the rides ourselves.
“Events like the coffee morning go a long way towards helping us achieve that.”
There will be fun for all the family on the magic morning with children of all ages welcome.
You may also want to watch:
The magic show will be performed by the Peterborough Society of Magicians.
Admission is by ticket only, costing £4 for adults. Children under 12 years go free although they must be accompanied by an adult.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
Tickets are available in advance or can be bought on the day.
There are a host of raffle prizes to be won and all proceeds from the event will go towards subsiding the children’s rides and activities at the festival on September 10.
Tickets are available from Parkers Newsagent and Wrights in Market Street Whittlesey or by contacting Jenny Parker on 01733 351005.