Magpas Helemedix land on Wisbech playing field after emergency call to woman who had fallen down stairs
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been taken to hospital after falling down the stairs.
The woman, in her 30s, suffered injuries to her lower body in the fall.
A Magpas Helimedix helicopter was called at around 11am on Thursday and landed on the playing field adjacent to the end of Bath Road and Tindall Close.
The Magpas team assessed the patient before administering pain relief and anti-sickness medication.
The woman was then taken in an ambulance to King’s Lynn Hospital, where she is in a stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
The Magpas helicopter flew out an hour later.
- 1 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 7 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 8 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 9 Man found dead in March
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire