Magpas Helimedix flies to Doddington near March after man in 20s suffers a seizure
MAGPAS Helimedix flew into Doddington near March, Cambs, last night after a man in his 20s suffered a seizure.
Emergency crews landed at 4.37pm with Dr Nick Foster and Ms Jo Lambert on board.
They had been called following a request from an East of England Ambulance Trust crew.
A Magpas spokesman said that when their team arrived the man was conscious.
“The team provided an advanced assessment of the patient, before he was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital in a land ambulance and by the ambulance crew,” said the spokesman.
You may also want to watch:
“On arrival at the hospital, he was in a stable condition.”
The helicopter team who flew the Helimedix to the scene was pilot Richard Eastwood and co-pilot Rick Hill.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 8 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 9 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 10 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation