Making (air) waves
MUSIC group Storey are to perform live on national radio station talkSPORT after topping the Whiteroom 10 unsigned artists charts for the second month running. Producers asked the band, which has three members originally from March, to go to the studio an
MUSIC group Storey are to perform live on national radio station talkSPORT after topping the Whiteroom 10 unsigned artists charts for the second month running.
Producers asked the band, which has three members originally from March, to go to the studio and record 'live' versions of two of their songs.
It comes after they stayed at the top of the charts, used by music groups looking to break into the big time, with their Monkey Song.
The band, now based in west London, has just completed a run of gigs in London and a second song off their debut Out Of Reach album, Hold Me, was featured on online radio show Monochrome Museum. The album has also been reviewed in the Winter 2006 edition of Musician magazine.
You may also want to watch:
The band are made up of former March men vocalist Ryan Lemmon, guitarist Arron Storey and drummer Liam Storey, and will be coming to March on February 3 for a gig at the Cock Inn, in High Street.
- Storey's album is available on their website, www.storeymusic.com and costs £7.50 plus P&P, with £1 from each sale being donated to the Leukaemia Research Fund.
- 1 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 5 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 6 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 7 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 8 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
Visitors to the website can also enter a competition to help choose the new band logo, with the winner receiving two VIP tickets to the 2007 VW Air festival and the opportunity to go on stage with the band.