Malcolm Moss wears the wrong trousers
MALCOLM Moss MP joined forces with Oscar winning animated stars Wallace and Gromit to help promote Wrong Trousers Day (WTD) 2007. Mr Moss, the MP for NE Cambs, posed with the life-sized characters to help encourage as many people as possible to get involv
MALCOLM Moss MP joined forces with Oscar winning animated stars Wallace and Gromit to help promote Wrong Trousers Day (WTD) 2007.
Mr Moss, the MP for NE Cambs, posed with the life-sized characters to help encourage as many people as possible to get involved with this year's Wrong Trousers Day on Friday June 29 in aid of children's hospitals and hospices.
Wrong Trousers Day has a sports theme - Get your Kit On!. Participants pay £1 for the 'right to look wrong'.
Mr Moss said people can help Wallace and Gromit's Children's Foundation to reach their target of one million participants by 'Getting their kit on' to raise money and help improve the quality of life for children in hospitals and hospices all around the UK.
You may also want to watch:
The campaign, organised by Wallace & Gromit's Children's Foundation and supported by sanofi-aventis, is also on the look-out for the team sporting the 'wrongest legwear.' Anyone has the chance of going up against wrong trousered celebrities in an online public vote for the dubious honour of the Wrongest Wrong Trousers in the UK.
"You can take part in the event by visiting www.wrongtrousersday.org and registering for a free Wrong Trousers Day fundraising pack," said Mr Moss.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
"This is great opportunity to raise money for a superb charity. Each year Wallace & Gromit's Children's Foundation raises hundreds of thousands of pounds to provide activities for some of Britain's most poorly children who are undergoing traumatic treatment in hospitals and hospices throughout the UK.