Man, in 60s, struck by car suffers ‘minor injuries’ in March – causing delays throughout the town
- Credit: Archant
A cyclist has been struck by a car in March this afternoon (May 9) and has suffered ‘minor injuries’.
The man, in his 60s, was hit on Peas Hill roundabout, causing slow-moving traffic throughout the town.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: “We were called at 3.08pm by the ambulance service.
The cyclist, a man in his 60s, has what are believed to be minor injuries.”
A witness said on social media: “There were two ambulances and two or three police cars present,”
You may also want to watch:
Access to Wisbech Road was not obstructed.
• More as we get it
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend