Man, 28, in critical condition after two-vehicle crash at North Bank, Whittlesey
A MAN is in a critical condition in hospital after he suffered life-threatening injuries in a crash in Whittlesey.
The 28-year-old was taken to Peterborough City Hospital after the two-vehicle collision on North Bank, two miles west of the junction with the B1040, on Friday.
He had been driving a Toyota Picnic GS towards Peterborough when it was in collision with a Subaru Impreza. The crash happened at 7.20pm.
The man has since been transferred to Addenbrooke’s Hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
The driver of the other vehicle was not injured.
You may also want to watch:
PC John Blood, investigating, said: “I would appeal to anyone who saw the collision or either vehicle prior to it, to call police.”
Anyone with any information should call the Roads Policing Unit on 101.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Man found dead in March
- 4 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 5 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 8 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire