Man, 29, punched in head during unprovoked attack in Wisbech
POLICE are searching for witnesses after a man was assaulted in an unprovoked attack in Wisbech.
The 29-year-old was walking along Scrimshires Passage, Wisbech, at about 2am on Saturday when he was approached by two men.
One blocked his way while the other attacked him, punching his head. The victim managed to run off.
Both men were described as white and in their 20s. One is described as about 5’ 11’’ and wearing a black jacket.
The other is described as wearing a blue hooded jacket with a stripe on the hood.
You may also want to watch:
Civilian Investigator Lesley York said: “I would appeal to anyone who saw the assault, or has any information to call police.”
Anyone with any information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government