Man, 40, attacked with axe in his Fenland home
TWO MEN have been remanded in custody after a 40-year-old man was attacked in his Fenland home with an axe.
The victim was taken to hospital with a head injury following the attack in Basin Road in Outwell, near Wisbech, at noon on Sunday.
Adrian Hancock, 25, of New Drove, Wisbech, and Steven Hancock, 53, of Basin Road, Outwell, have been charged with wounding with intent and appeared at Norwich Magistrates’ Court on Monday.
They were remanded in custody to appear at Norwich Crown Court on Monday, May 16.
Police are taking no further action against a 22-year-old man who was also arrested in connection with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The injured man has since been released from hospital and is recovering at home.
- 1 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 Body found in Wisbech road
- 4 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
- 5 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 6 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 7 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 8 Survey finds staggering 97 cent support for new Aldi store
- 9 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 10 Students highlight road safety in new films