Man in Wisbech suffers ‘serious injuries’ involving industrial machinery
- Credit: Archant
A man was airlifted to hospital after suffering ‘serious injuries’ involving industrial machinery.
The incident happened at 4.02pm yesterday (May 30) with the man, in his 20s, sustaining serious chest injuries.
The Magpas Air Ambulance crew gave the man advanced pain relief and sedated him at the scene in order to treat his injuries, before airlifting him to Addenbrooke’s Hospital where he was in a stable condition upon arrival.
Magpas Doctor Tom Odbert and Paramedic Steve Chambers were present.
The helicopter crew who flew the medical team and patient were Pilot Chris Sherriff and Crewmember Matt Tacon.
You may also want to watch:
An East Ambulance Service paramedic crew were also in attendance.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 5 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash