Man arrested and another taken to hospital after being found laying in a car in Chatteris
- Credit: Archant
A man was arrested and another was taken to hospital after they were found laying unresponsive in a parked car in Chatteris.
Police were called to reports that two men were laying in a green Honda Civic in Allens Yard, Chatteris, at around 3.30pm on Monday March 21.
Officers arrived on the scene to find the men unresponsive, so an ambulance was called.
The driver, a 57-year-old man from Chatteris, was later arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol after he blew 74 on a roadside breath test – more than double the legal limit of 35.
The passenger was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon.
The driver of the car has been bailed to return to King’s Lynn Police Station Investigation Centre on April 21.
- 1 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 2 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 3 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 4 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 5 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 6 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 7 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 8 Academy will train next generation of taxi drivers
- 9 ‘It’s been a very special day’ - Mary marks 100th birthday
- 10 Jury challenged to consider 'substantial body of evidence' pointing to Rikki's killer