Man arrested and bailed after Wisbech smash and grab sees �10k of perfume and toiletries stolen
A MAN was arrested and bailed after toiletries worth thousands of pounds were stolen from a Wisbech pharmacy.
Offenders smashed their way into Fairbrother Pharmacy, in Church Terrace, at 2.25am on Friday.
Once inside they helped themselves to toiletries and perfume worth about �10,000 before making off in a blue or green Mazda 323, registration number N25 KCK. The vehicle was stolen from Wisbech earlier in the week.
A man aged 33 from Wisbech was arrested on suspicion of burglary and has been bailed until April 16.
Police are appealing for witnesses and information about the vehicle. Det Con David Marsh said: “I would urge anyone with any information about this burglary to call police.
You may also want to watch:
“I am also keen to speak to anyone who saw a vehicle matching this description either after the burglary or prior to it.”
Anyone with any information should call Det Con Marsh on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital