Man arrested following stabbing at house in Churchill Road, Wisbech, which leaves man in life-threatening condition
- Credit: Archant
An 18-year-old man from Wisbech has been arrested in connection with a stabbing which has left a man in a life-threatening condition.
Officers were called to a house on Churchill Road, Wisbech, at about 5.15pm yesterday (February 15) by the ambulance service after reports that a man had been stabbed.
The victim, a man in his 20s, was later air-lifted to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn, where he remains in a life-threatening condition.
Detective Inspector Dave Murphy said before the arrest: “We are treating this as an isolated incident as we believe the offender and the victim were known to one another. The incident occurred in a property in Churchill Road following a dispute between the two males.
“The offender left the property after the attack and we are making efforts to trace him.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover