Man arrested in March after domestic assault
- Credit: Archant
A man was arrested in March yesterday following a domestic assault.
Police said: “No excuse for resorting to violence.
“It can happen in a relationship – marriage, cohabitation or just when you are dating, there are no typical victims of domestic abuse,” they added.
“Our aim is to protect victims and give them the advice and support that they will need at such a traumatic time.
“Violence doesn’t necessarily start at the beginning of a relationship, it can happen after many years spent with a partner.
You may also want to watch:
“Domestic abuse is a serious and unacceptable crime. Physical violence and assault is a criminal offence.”
- 1 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 4 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 5 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 6 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 7 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 8 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 9 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 10 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens