Man arrested in March after domestic assault
- Credit: Archant
A man was arrested in March yesterday following a domestic assault.
Police said: “No excuse for resorting to violence.
“It can happen in a relationship – marriage, cohabitation or just when you are dating, there are no typical victims of domestic abuse,” they added.
“Our aim is to protect victims and give them the advice and support that they will need at such a traumatic time.
“Violence doesn’t necessarily start at the beginning of a relationship, it can happen after many years spent with a partner.
You may also want to watch:
“Domestic abuse is a serious and unacceptable crime. Physical violence and assault is a criminal offence.”
- 1 Driver pulled from three-car wreck as one vehicle flips onto its side
- 2 Care home is out of special measures – but still requires improvement
- 3 18 rescued from back of refrigerated lorry
- 4 Motorcyclist hospitalised after collision with car
- 5 Speeding van driver causes mayhem on Fenland road
- 6 Mum lifts lockdown blues with joyous cycle ride
- 7 Council plays its part to halt Covid infections in Fens hotspot
- 8 Hospital worker 'swerving' on road was over alcohol limit on way to work
- 9 Flooding: 'We’ve probably lost around £10,000'
- 10 300 jobs lost: Alan Bartlett & Sons to close Chatteris factory