Man arrested on suspicion of drink driving after Vauxhall Astra overturns in Wisbech street early today
- Credit: Archant
The driver of a Vauxhall Astra that overturned after clipping three other vehicles in Wisbech early today was arrested on suspicion of drink driving.
These photos of the overturned Astra were taken by Wisbech Standard reader Paul Gardner shortly after the car came to a standstill. Neighbours said neither the driver of the car nor a woman passenger appeared to be hurt.
A police spokesman confirmed there were questioning a man for alleged drink driving offences.
Another neighbour said speeding in Osborne Road was a major concern for residents.
“This was third time an accident has happened,” she said.”How much longer before someone gets killed”?
You may also want to watch:
The police spokesman said: “We were called today at about 5.50am today (March 16) to reports of single vehicle collision in Osborne Road, Wisbech.
“A man in his 30s from Wisbech was arrested on suspicion of driving a vehicle with alcohol level above the limit.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 6 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
“He has been bailed to appear at Kings Lynn Magistrates’ on March 30.”