Man arrested on suspicion of GBH after Wisbech hit and run which left man with ruptured testicle
A MAN was today arrested in connection with an early-morning hit and run in Wisbech which left a man with a ruptured testicle.
A 21-year-old man from the Wisbech area was arrested on suspicion of GBH after an incident in Falcon Road, Wisbech, in the early hours of June 2.
The victim, a Lithuanian national, was with two friends near to the Spice Bar at about 4am when he was hit by a Vauxhall Astra estate.
He was thrown in the air but walked away from the scene with the help of his friends. However, he needed several days of hospital treatment and suffered a ruptured testicle.
The car drove off at speed, turning into Lynn Road.
You may also want to watch:
Police are currently questioning the 21-year-old man.
MORE TO FOLLOW
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache