Man assaulted outside Whittlesey police station in unprovoked attack
A MAN was assaulted outside Whittlesey police station in an unprovoked attack.
The 24-year-old victim was outside the police station in Queen Street at about 2am on Sunday, when he was punched in the face.
The victim, who was on the phone at the time, fell to the floor. He later found his wallet was missing, however it is not known if it was taken during the incident.
Det Con Tracie Furnell said: “This was an unprovoked attack which left the victim with cuts and bruises.
“There were a few people in the area at the time and I would appeal to anyone who saw what happened to contact police.”
You may also want to watch:
CONTACT: Det Con Furnell on 0345 456 4564 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 2 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 3 In 2,300 words rainbow alliance set out manifesto for change at Cambridgeshire County Council
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 6 Carpenter 'honoured' by thank-you gifts to mark 25 years' service
- 7 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 8 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 9 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 10 Here’s what the post-lockdown pub experience will look like