Man assaulted outside Whittlesey police station in unprovoked attack
A MAN was assaulted outside Whittlesey police station in an unprovoked attack.
The 24-year-old victim was outside the police station in Queen Street at about 2am on Sunday, when he was punched in the face.
The victim, who was on the phone at the time, fell to the floor. He later found his wallet was missing, however it is not known if it was taken during the incident.
Det Con Tracie Furnell said: “This was an unprovoked attack which left the victim with cuts and bruises.
“There were a few people in the area at the time and I would appeal to anyone who saw what happened to contact police.”
You may also want to watch:
CONTACT: Det Con Furnell on 0345 456 4564 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 4 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 5 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 6 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 7 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 8 Alleged paedophile released on bail
- 9 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 10 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'