Man ‘badly injured’ after serious assault in Station Road, March which ‘could have had far more serious consequences’
- Credit: Archant
A man was left “badly injured” after he was seriously assaulted in Station Road, March during an attack that “could have had far more serious consequences.”
The victim, who is in his 50s, was walking on the road at around 7pm on Wednesday, January 25, when he was approached by two men.
One of the men punched the victim to his head, causing serious injuries.
Detective Constable Simon Rust said: “This attack could have had far more serious consequences for the victim who was badly injured in the attack.
“Incidents like this involving blows to the head can prove fatal so we are particularly keen to catch these offenders.”
You may also want to watch:
The victim required hospital treatment for his injuries.
Both offenders are described as white, one is described as between 16 to 20 years old and was wearing a grey hooded top and grey jogging bottoms and the other is described as 6’ to 6’3” and was wearing a black coat.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 6 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
Anyone with information should call the police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org