Man left bloodied, in need of stitches and with a black eye after allegedly unprovoked attack in Sainsbury’s March car park
- Credit: Archant
A man was left bloodied, in need of stitches and with a black eye after his family say he was attacked in Sainsbury’s March car park.
Police were contacted at about 1.30pm on Saturday (October 28) with reports of violence involving two men in Mill View, March.
A man in his 50s and a man in his 70s both received minor injuries as a result of the incident, which is currently being investigated by officers.
The victim’s step-daughter this morning posted pictures of the injuries on social media and alleges it was an unprovoked attack.
“He had his car door open as he has a bad leg and someone didn’t like it,” the woman said.
You may also want to watch:
“There were lots of witnesses that he was sat on his own.”
Anyone with information regarding this incident should call police on 101 quoting CF0620761017 or visit www.cambs.police.uk/report.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 6 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.