Suspected drink driver, 57, who could ‘barely walk’ and blew nearly THREE TIMES the limit arrested after driving ‘erratically’
- Credit: Supplied/Policing Fenland
A 57-year-old man was arrested after he was caught driving “erratically” almost three times the legal limit and could “barely walk”.
Sergiu Terceanu of Badgeney Road, March, was caught by police officers near his house after they spotted his "hazardous driving" on February 19.
When officers spoke to Terceanu at around 10pm, they said he could "barely walk, let alone drive" and failed a road-side breath test.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: "Whilst on proactive patrols this evening Neighbourhood Officers observed and stopped a vehicle due to its hazardous driving in March.
"At about 10.20pm on February 19 officers stopped a car in Badgeney Road, March, which was being driven erratically.
You may also want to watch:
"The driver blew nearly three times the limit and was arrested. They could barely walk, let alone drive.
"Sergiu Terceanu, 57, of Badgeney Road, March, was arrested and later charged with drink driving. He has been released on bail to appear at Peterborough Magistrates' Court on March 12."
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens