Man charged in connection with robbery at Fenland newsagent
- Credit: IAN BURT
Police have charged a man in connection with a robbery in Terrington St Clement.
The incident took place at Marshland News on Marshland Street on November 29.
Nigel Kitching, 37, ofAlma Chase, Terrington St Clement was charged today with robbery and possession of cannabis.
He will appear before King’s Lynn Magistrates Court on January 23.
The robbery took place at around 6.15pm when a female assistant was on duty at the village store.
You may also want to watch:
The shop is owned by Darren Lucas who took over the business some three years ago.
Up to £700 was stolen and police later issued CCTV images of a man they wanted for questioning in connection with the incident.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home