Man charged with causing death by dangerous driving of 22-year-old “beautiful human being”
A MAN is due in court tomorrow (Thursday) charged with causing the death by dangerous driving of 22-year-old Jamie Butcher from Wisbech.
Michael Moore, 39, of Murrow Lane, Parson Drove, is set to appear at King’s Lynn Magistrates’ Court.
The charge is in connection with a fatal collision on Churchill Road, Wisbech on February 20.
Pedestrian Jamie died in the incident. On the day before he died he had been accepted by Manchester University to study for a post graduate degree in human rights.
Jamie was a former pupil of Neale Wade Community College, March, who later went to De Montford University in Leicester and got a degree in psychology.
You may also want to watch:
His mum Tina described him as “a beautiful human being, so fun and loving.”
Immediately prior to his death Jamie had been working at Pike Textiles.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Man found dead in March
- 4 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 5 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 8 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire