Man dies after three-vehicle crash on Fenland road
A MAN has died after a three-vehicle crash on the A16 bypass at Crowland today.
The crash, which happened at around 11.40am, involved a car, a transit van and an articulated lorry.
The driver of the car, a black Toyota, was confirmed dead at the scene.
A 44-year-old man, who was driving the white Ford Transit, was taken to Boston Pilgrim Hospital with injuries described as “not serious”.
The A16 has been closed at the Cowbit/Moulton Chapel roundabout and is expected to remain shut for several hours.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the collision should contact the Collision Witness Hotline on 01522 558855.
- 1 Bombshell result in village polls leaves 115 homes plan in doubt
- 2 Two mystery sinkholes appear across town during scorching weekend
- 3 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 4 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 5 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 6 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 7 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 8 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 9 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
- 10 Tea rooms may become a bedsit