Man dies in collision with a lorry at Peterborough
- Credit: Archant
A man has died after he was in collision with a lorry at Peterborough.
The incident happened at the A1 Peterborough Service Station at Haddon.
A Cambridgeshire Police spokesman said: “Emergency services are currently at the scene of a fatal collision at the A1 Peterborough Service Station at Haddon.
“We were called at 1.49pm. Ambulance and fire are at the scene.
“The collision involved a HGV and a man who has sadly died.
You may also want to watch:
“The A605 is open, however HGVs are not able to access the service station and are advised to avoid the area.”
• Anyone who witnessed the collision should contact the Road Policing Unit on 101 quoting CC-12122017-0236.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 7 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public