Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- Credit: Cambs Police
A motorist in his 60s has died following a crash on the A1123 in Cambridgeshire.
It happened yesterday (Tuesday) and the man who died was driving a white Ford Ranger.
He was involved in a crash with a grey Citroen DS3 at 3.45pm near Bluntisham.
The driver of the Ford, from Earith, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the Citroen, a man in his 20s from Downham Market, remained at the scene and was not injured.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for witnesses, dashcam footage or anyone who saw the vehicles in the moments leading up to the incident.
Anyone who witnessed the collision should can call101 quoting incident 334 of June 15.
- 1 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 2 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 3 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 4 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 5 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 6 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 7 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 8 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 9 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 10 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement