Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- Credit: Archant
A 20-year-old died at Bawsey Pits near King’s Lynn yesterday.
His identity is being withheld until next of kin are informed.
A police spokesman said: “Emergency services were called to the area around 4pm following reports a man had got into difficult in the water.
“The man, aged 20, was treated by paramedics but sadly pronounced dead at the scene.
“Enquiries continue into the circumstances surrounding the death and the man’s next-of-kin have been informed.”
You may also want to watch:
Last week a man in his 20s was pulled from Bawsey Pits after emergency crews became concerned for his safety.
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 3 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 6 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 7 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 8 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 9 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 10 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police