Man found dead in car in Sutton suffered heart attack
- Credit: Archant
A MAN in his 50s was found dead in his car by work colleagues in Sutton on Sunday morning.
The man, who has yet to be identified, was discovered shortly before 6am in the car park of Anson Packaging, based on the Elean Business Park, off the A142.
It is understood that he was an operator with the company, which also has offices in Haddenham.
Colleagues attempted to resuscitate the man while emergency services arrived but he was later declared dead at the scene. A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said the man had suffered cardiac arrest.
A colleague of the man said he had “been struggling with the heat for a few days”.
You may also want to watch:
Police were also called but said the death was no being treated as suspicious and a file had been passed to the coroner.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 7 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion