Man gets two-year ASBO as police in Fenland crack down on his drink-related crime and disorder
A MAN whose drink-related disorder wreaked havoc across Fenland last year has been hit with a two-year Anti-Social Behaviour Order.
Fenland Magistrates ordered that persistent-offender Zans Vasiluks, 27, cannot enter a number of major supermarkets and March or Wisbech town centres.
He’s also banned from congregating with Raimonds Berzinskis and/or Aivars Rubulis anywhere in Fenland.
The order is designed to tackle Vasiluks’ drink-related crime and disorder which has caused him to urinate himself in public, become aggressive to staff and drink alcohol in public.
His picture will now be circulated around both Wisbech and March to ensure residents can report sightings of him.
You may also want to watch:
Sgt Dave Bax said: “Fenland District Council CCTV, Shopwatch, Pubwatch and other organisations will have pictures and full details of Vasiluks.
“I would encourage all licensed premises to keep a copy of Vasiluks’ picture and consider carefully their responsibilities as licensees when serving him.
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 3 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 4 Theatre group stalwart steps down after nine years
- 5 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 6 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 7 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’
- 8 Medieval pottery unearthed at Cambs campsite
- 9 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 10 Residents make most of lockdown easing as Christmas comes early
“We’ve worked alongside other agencies, including the council, to tackle drink-related crime and disorder.
“The council made a Designated Public Places Order to tackle public drinking and give police powers to deal immediately with drink-related anti-social behaviour.”
Further orders are expected to follow but the two-year ABSO currently means Vasiluks is prohibited from entering or remaining in Wisbech town centre, ASDA in Wisbech, Tesco in Wisbech, March town centre and Tesco in March.