Man head butted in an unprovoked attack at a newsagent in Wisbech.
A MAN was head butted in an unprovoked attack at a newsagent in Wisbech.
The incident happened at just after 5pm on Tuesday, December 14, in Market News, on Market Square.
The victim, a 35-year-old man from Wisbech, was talking to the shopkeeper when the suspect walked in looking angry.
He had a short argument with the shopkeeper before assaulting the victim, who did not suffer any injury.
The attacker is described as white, 21 to 40, six foot, stocky, with short hair, and was wearing a yellow top.
You may also want to watch:
PC Dan Brain, who is investigating, said: “This was an unprovoked attack that left the victim shaken but, fortunately, not injured.
“I would ask anyone with information about the assault or who recognises the description to contact me.”
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 8 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 9 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 10 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
Anyone with information should contact PC Brain on 0345 456 456 4, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111