Man hit in the face in road rage incident at Tilney All Saints
- Credit: Archant
A man needed hospital treatment after he was punched in the face following a road rage incident.
The victim, a man in his 40s, became involved in a verbal argument with the driver of a people carrier after the two vehicles were in collision on the A47 at Tilney All Saints.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said: “It happened on the A47 at about 9.10am as the victim was driving towards Wisbech from King’s Lynn when he was involved in a collision with another car, believed to be a Vauxhall people carrier, at the junction with Eau Brink Road.
“The victim, a man in his late 40s, became involved in a verbal argument with the driver of the people carrier who assaulted the man, hitting him a number of times causing facial injuries which required hospital treatment.
“Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning it.”
You may also want to watch:
The incident happened on Saturday May 23. The victim was driving a red Ford Focus.
Anyone with information should call Pc Ollie Gilder at King’s Lynn Police Station on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital