Man in 70s dies in road crash at Whittlesey
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to a fatal crash this morning near Whittlesey.
The collision involved a Jeep Cherokee and a John Deere tractor and happened at about 9.45am on the B1093 Benwick Road, near Arboures Farm.
The driver of the Cherokee, a man in his 70s, suffered fatal injuries.
The male driver of the tractor suffered slight injuries.
The road has been closed but it is expected to reopen shortly.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for anyone who saw the collision to contact Sgt Chris Clare on 101.
- 1 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 2 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 7 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines