Man in court charged with 18 serious sexual assaults on young boys - police appeal for anybody who has had contact with him to get in touch
- Credit: Archant
Raping a boy under the age of 13 is one in a list of 18 serious sexual assault charges against a man who appeared in Cambridge Magistrates Court today (Thursday 16).
Police are now appealing to anyone who has had contact with the man to contact them.
Detective Chief Inspector Jon McAdam, from the Public Protection Department, said: “We have a dedicated team of officers looking at the possibility that this investigation is not isolated to the victims we have currently identified and therefore appeal to anyone who has had contact with Aitken and may be a victim to come forward.”
Adam Aitken, 28, of Kinnears Walk, Orton Goldhay, Peterborough, has been remanded until his next court appearance at Peterborough Crown Court on July 14.
He is charged with 18 offences as follows:
Three counts of sexual assault of a boy under 13; three charges of inciting sexual activity with a boy aged 13-15; inciting sexual activity with a boy under 13; two charges of sexual activity with a boy aged 13-15; two charges of sexual activity with a boy under 13; rape of a boy aged 13-15; rape of a boy under 13; three charges of sexual assault of a male; causing a child aged 13-15 to watch sexual activity and causing a child under 13 to watch sexual activity.
To report call 101.
- 1 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 2 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 4 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 5 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 6 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 7 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 8 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 9 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 10 Prince Charming mannequin seen in car on motorway is mistaken for a body