Man in court in connection with Peterborough triple murders
- Credit: Getty Images/Creatas RF
A 55-YEAR-OLD man has appeared in court in connection with the triple murders at Peterborough.
Robert Moore, 55, of Belvoir Way, Peterborough, appeared at the city’s magistrates court charged with assisting an offender.
He has been remanded in custody to appear at Cambridge Crown Court next Monday (April 22).
A 30-year-old woman remains in police custody at Peterborough in connection with the incident.
The bodies of John Chapman, 56 and Lucas Sukasz Slaboszewski, 31, were found at Thorney on April 3.
You may also want to watch:
The body of Kevin Lee, 48, was found at Newborough. over the Easter weekend.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told