Man named after fatal collision on the A1 near Wansford
- Credit: Archant
A man who died yesterday in a serious collision on the A1 near Wansford has been named.
John Frederick Dolby, 49, of Shakespeare Road, Grantham, was driving a lorry which was in collision with two other vehicles.
No-one else was injured in the collision which happened at 11.50am near Wansford.
Police were called by a member of the public to reports of a collision on the northbound carriageway.
The incident involved a lorry and two other vehicles. The ambulance service and the air ambulance attended the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw the collision should contact the road policing unit on 101.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success