Man reunited with dog that went missing in Welney Wash
- Credit: Archant
A man has been reunited with his dog that went missing in the Welney Wash on New Year’s Eve.
Four-year-old Labrador Mey ran into flood water on the A1101 wash road at about 6am on December 31.
Her owner Bradley Davis, of Guildford, a regular visitor to the area, was staying at the Lamb and Flag pub.
Things did not look promising at first but Mey was found and the pair were reunited on Saturday.
Wildfowlers, police, dog wardens, dog walkers and RSPB wardens were involved in the search.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Davis said: “We are so grateful for the amazing help and support we have received from all involved during our search for Mey. We cannot thank everyone enough.”
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 4 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 7 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 8 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 9 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend