Stabbing at March train station car park
- Credit: Archant
A man was treated in hospital for his injuries after he was stabbed at March railway station.
Four men were arrested following the incident in the station car park which has prompted an investigation by British Transport Police (BTP).
The man was injured with a knife on Saturday night.
A spokesman for BTP said: “At around 10pm on Saturday 29 officers were called to a report of a disturbance involving a number of people in the car park at March Railway Station.
“One man was injured and treated at hospital after receiving injuries to his hand from a knife.
You may also want to watch:
“Four men have been arrested.
“Police are asking that anyone who was in the vicinity of the car park at March Railway Station and saw anything suspicious, or who witnessed the incident, to please get in touch.”
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 6 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
• Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information should contact BTP by sending a text to 61016, or by calling 0800 40 50 40 - quoting reference 722 of 29/03/2019.