Man stabs himself in March park
- Credit: Archant
A man stabbed himself in a March park on Sunday night (23) and was treated by paramedics after a member of public called 999.
A Cambridgeshire Police spokesman said: “We were called at 8.47pm on Sunday 23 with reports of concern for a man at the recreation ground near North Drive in March.
“Paramedics attended the scene and the man was treated.
“Officers aren’t looking for anyone else in connection with the incident.”
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance trust EAST, said: “We were called to reports of a concern for welfare in March, on Sunday 23 at 8.43pm.
You may also want to watch:
“One ambulance attended to treat one patient, who was not taken to hospital.”
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told