Man suffers serious injuries after losing control on Fenland road
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered serious injuries after losing control on a Fenland road.
Cambridgeshire police, the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Roads Policing Unit, Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue, East of England Ambulance Service and Magpas Air Ambulance were called to reports of a single-vehicle collision on Benwick Road in Doddington on Friday, October 2.
The road was closed while the vehicle was recovered and the driver, a man in his 30s, was driven to hospital.
A spokesperson for Cambridgeshire police said: “We were called at just before 6.30pm on Friday to reports of a single-vehicle collision on Benwick Road in Doddington.
“The driver of a red Kia Ceed lost control and came off the road near the junction with Hospital Road.”
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for the East of England Ambulance Service added: “An ambulance, an ambulance officer vehicle and the Magpas Air Ambulance were called to the B1093 at Doddington shortly after 6pm on Friday following reports of a road traffic collision.
“One man was transported by road ambulance to Addenbrooke’s Hospital for further assessment and care.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire