Man wanted by police after he was caught on camera trying to break into pub with crowbar
- Credit: Supplied/Cambs Cops
A man is wanted by police after he was caught on camera attempting to break into a Fenland public house using a crowbar.
Officers have released CCTV images of the man they would like to speak to in connection with the attempted burglary at The Straw Bear B&B in Whittlesey last month.
At around 6.30am on Saturday, February 22, someone tried to force the rear doors of the pub open with a crowbar, but they managed to get no further than the doors.
Nothing was taken, but the doors were damaged.
PC Mark Overland, said: “If you have any information about who the man in the photographs is, please get in touch as soon as possible.”
Anyone with any information should call police on 101, quoting crime reference number 35/13471/20.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 2 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 4 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 5 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 6 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 7 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 8 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 9 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 10 Prince Charming mannequin seen in car on motorway is mistaken for a body