Man wanted by police after he was caught on camera trying to break into pub with crowbar
- Credit: Supplied/Cambs Cops
A man is wanted by police after he was caught on camera attempting to break into a Fenland public house using a crowbar.
Officers have released CCTV images of the man they would like to speak to in connection with the attempted burglary at The Straw Bear B&B in Whittlesey last month.
At around 6.30am on Saturday, February 22, someone tried to force the rear doors of the pub open with a crowbar, but they managed to get no further than the doors.
Nothing was taken, but the doors were damaged.
PC Mark Overland, said: “If you have any information about who the man in the photographs is, please get in touch as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call police on 101, quoting crime reference number 35/13471/20.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 7 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital