Managing director leaves Roddons- the second time within 16 months its top official has left
- Credit: Archant
The managing director of Roddons Housing Association has left her job after just 10 months in the role.
Jenny Hodson, who was appointed as the new managing director in February this year, has resigned leaving the post vacant for the second time in 16 months.
The previous managing director quit after less than six months in the role.
She previously worked as the Roddons Transition Manager, supporting the provision of new regional repairs and maintenance services.
Circle Housing Regional Operations Director Christopher Smith said: “We can confirm that Jenny Hodson has left Circle Housing Roddons.
You may also want to watch:
“Jenny was a highly committed and driven managing director and we wish her all the best for the future.”
When appointed Ms Hodson said: “I’m looking forward to continuing my work at Roddons, providing good quality homes and reliable services for our residents.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Man found dead in March
- 10 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
“I am particularly proud of our high customer satisfaction figures and I will try to ensure that this trend continues.”
She reported to Christopher Smith, Roddons Regional Operations Director.
At the time of her appointment he said: “Jenny really shone through the recruitment process and we were particularly impressed by her extensive experience across the housing sector and strong customer focus.”
In the role before her was former town councillor and mayor Debby Bunn who lasted less than six months in the £75,000-a-year job.
Ms Bunn first joined Roddons in 2008 as head of customer care and left the company in August 2012
Roddons is part of Circle Housing and was set up in November 2007 to manage the transfer of 3,650 homes from Fenland District Council.