Manea forklift driver turned photographer shows off new studio at open day
- Credit: Archant
A former forklift truck driver who changed tracks to become a photographer has opened a studio in Manea.
Tom Cave founded TLC Photography, a home based photography service, two years ago.
With business growing, the 31 year-old enlisted the help of an old friend to help him open the studio in Fallow Corner Drove.
Mr Cave showed off his studio to customers at an open day on Saturday, with one lucky winner getting a free photoshoot.
He said: “The open day was great for people to come and have a look at a selection of my photographs and to see my many backdrops and props in the new studio.
You may also want to watch:
“I’ve done photography for seven years but went full time with it and set up the business two years ago. I used to be a yard supervisor driving a forklift truck so this is quite a bit different.
“I’m hoping to get into a lot more schools around Cambridgeshire because what I do is a bit different than the current school photographers.”
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
For more information, call Tom at 07925 958909, e-mail email@example.com or go to the TLC Photography Facebook page.